As a reseller host, the option to suspend an account is available to you within the WHMCS panel. You may wish to suspend a client’s account if they have failed to pay their invoice. Another reason for suspension maybe the client is misusing or overusing the limits of their package.
Follow the steps below to suspend a client’s account within the WHMCS panel
Step 1: Login to your Reseller WHMCS Account
Step 2: Navigate to Orders where you can view all active packages
- 2.1 You can search by Client Name or Order ID to locate the service you wish to suspend
Step 3: Suspend the client’s order
- 3.1 Within the Manage Order Page, click the service that you want to suspend
- 3.2 Navigate to the Module Commands and Click the Option Suspend
- 3.3 Make sure you enter the reason for suspension then confirm by clicking Yes
- 3.4 To confirm a successful suspension of the order. A message will appear mentioning the service has been suspended.