Step 1: Login to your WHMCS Account.
Step 2: Navigate to the Clients Section.
Step 3: Finding the Customer Account.
3.1. Under the Clients Section, click View/Search Client.
- 3.2 On the View/Search Clients page, search for the client name you are looking for. There are two types of search which you can perform here.
- 3.2.1 Basic Search.
In the Basic Search, you can look for the account name by various fields such as;
- Client/Company Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Client Group
- 3.2.2 Advanced Search
To begin Advanced Search, you need to first click on Advanced in the right corner.
Then you can search for the account name based on the various fields available. They are,
- Address 1/2
- Default Payment Method
- Credit Card Type/Last Four
- Automatic Credit Card Billing
- Credit Balance
- Signup Date
- Marketing Emails Opt-in
- Email Verification Status
- Automatic Status Update
- Tax Exempt Status
- Late Fees
- Overdue Notices/li>
- Separate Invoices
These will help you filter out your clients more specifically to the criteria you have entered.
- 3.3 After you have entered the fields, hit enter or click Search.
You will then see the list of accounts which match the criteria you have entered.
- 3.4 Click on the account to access the Client Profile and then take relevant actions.