Comodo Positivessl EV Multi-Domain
Imagine how much time and money you can save by encrypting all of a company's web presence in one go. It's also an EV certificate, which means it can boost trust and converts across all domains. The best thing about the PositiveSSL EV Multi-Domain is its price. There is no better option to encrypt multiple websites with EV SSL than the PositiveSSL EV Multi-Domain.
*VAT not included. It will be added where applicable.
|Great for||Personal & Business|
|Secures||www.site.com + site.com|
|Key length||2048 - 4096-bit|
|Encryption||You can get up to 256-bit|
Positivessl EV Multi-Domain Certificate Includes
Free Site Seal
Multi-Domain Support & SAN
2 Weeks Return
SSL Certificate Features by Sectigo
Choose your SSL Certificate for Trust and optimal security.
We have the expertise and resources to help you with any SSL issue.
For assistance, contact our support team 24 hours a day.
FAQ Comodo Positivessl EV Muti-Domain
The type of certificate you choose will affect the time taken for the certificate owner's certificate to be verified and SSL certificates to be issued. A PositiveSSL Multi-Domain certificate is usually issued within one to seven days.
Yes. These certificates, PositiveSSL EV Multidomain, can be a great way to save time and money. They certificates are ideal if you have multiple top-level and low volume transactions. They are easy to set up. Simply prove that you are the owner of the domain and complete the vetting process carried out by the CA (certificate authority). This will allow your visitors to rest easy knowing you are protecting their security, no matter what subdomain they use.
You can save time with the Cheap PositiveSSL EVP Multi-Domain. This saves you time and money, so that you can concentrate on building your online reputation.
The Comodo PositiveSSL EEV multi-domain certificate allows you to secure multiple domains with one certificate. This is a clear advantage. First, SSL certificates don't have to be managed individually for each domain. You don't need to spend a lot to secure your website. This certificate can be used to secure up to 250 domains. PositiveSSL EV Multidomain can be used to secure domains like the following.
- any-domain.any tld
It protects more data than credit card information. It also protects against hackers, and other unwelcome threats. SSL certificates activate security icons that are easy for users to recognise on websites. SSL protects the data you send over the Internet against being intercepted by unintended recipients.
Here are some of the primary uses of SSL certificates:
- credit card transactions
- Secure system logins and sensitive information online exchanged
- Secure webmail, including applications such as Outlook Web Access, Exchange, and Office Communications Server
- Protect workflow and virtualisation apps like Citrix Delivery Platforms, or cloud-based computing platforms
- Establish a connection between Microsoft Outlook's email client and Microsoft Exchange's email server;
- Protect the transfer of files via https and FTP(s), such as website owners updating their sites or transferring large files.
- Protect your hosting control panel logins as well as activity such Parallels, cPanel and other;
- To protect intranet traffic, such as VPN, extranets and database connections,
- Secure network logins and network traffic using SSL VPNs, such as VPN Access Servers or Citrix Access Gateway.
The points above share a few common themes.
- Data transmitted via the Internet or network must be kept confidential. This means that people don't want their credit card number or account login password, as well as any personal information, to be made public over the Internet.
- Data must remain intact. This means that once credit card information and the amount charged to the credit cards have been sent, hackers cannot alter the amount or where the funds should be.
- Identity assurance is required by your organisation to authenticate it to customers/extranet users and to ensure that they are dealing with the correct organisation.
- Your organisation must comply with all applicable regional, national, or international regulations regarding data privacy, security, and integrity.
Your website security starts with ensuring your organisation is valid and legitimate. This is especially important for customers. This companyvalidation is required for Extended SSL and higher security certificates.
Before we can issue your SSL Certificate, you must first create a Certificate signing request (CSR). This CSR will be for your domain name or hostname. CSRs are a standard way to send the issuing Certificate Authority, (CA), your public key. This key is paired with the server's secret private key. It also provides information about the requester.
The web server will create a CSR and also export a private key. The private key, which is a cryptographic key that's unique to the CSR, should not be shared outside of your secure server environment. The private key can be mathematically used to decrypt any sensitive data transmitted and encrypted with the corresponding public key. Malicious users can read encrypted communications, putting your reputation at risk. This defeats the whole purpose of the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI). We recommend that you create a new key pair and replace or reissue your SSL Certificate if the private key is lost, compromised.