Multi-Domain SSL Certificate
The Comodo Positive Multi-Domain SSL, an entry-level Domain Validated option (DV), is a great option for small businesses and start-up ecommerce websites looking to boost their sales and encryption.
*VAT not included. It will be added where applicable.
|Great for||Start-up ecommerce sites|
|Secures||www.site.com + site.com|
|Key length||2048 - 4096-bit|
|Encryption||Up to 256-bit|
What you get with the Multi-Domain SSL Certificate
Ten Thousand Dollar Warranty
No cost site seal
Protect Ad Revenue
Delivery within 15 days
SSL Certificate Features by Sectigo
Get your customers' trust by securing your website.
We have the expertise and resources to help you with any SSL issue.
For assistance, contact our support team 24 hours a day.
FAQ About Positivessl Multi-Domain Certificatse
The time it takes to issue SSL certificates will depend on the type of certificate you choose. Domain Validation is simple. You only need to prove your ownership of the website you are ordering. You can do this in one of three ways: Email, File or CNAME-based authentication. The entire process is quick and easy because you only need to fulfil the Domain Validation requirements. There is no waiting. In no time, you'll be able to install your certificate.
When visitors provide sensitive information such as payment details, SSL Certificates are very important. Certificates can be used to prove that you are a trustworthy business. This will increase user confidence and help with online sales.
The Comodo Positive Multi-Domain SSL can be used to quickly secure multiple domains with a single SSL certificate. The certificate can be used to secure more than 50 domains. It is usually issued within minutes after domain ownership has been verified. The Comodo Positive Multi-Domain SSL, an entry-level Domain Validated option (DV), is a great option for small businesses and start-up ecommerce websites looking to increase sales and encryption.
After the cert has been issued, you can install the site seal. You will also be able display the padlock icon and "https" on your site.
These are just a few examples of SSLs.
- SSL Encrypts Sensitive Information
- SSL increases customer trust
- PCI Compliance requires SSL
- SSL Provides Authentication
- Higher Search Engine Ranking
SSL Certificates are digital certificates issued by a central authority. They can verify the ownership of the domain, existence of an organisation, or deep organisation verification, depending on the type of certificate. These are only a few examples for SSL certificates that encrypt.
- Online transactions details
- Log in to your account and use the web forms
- Web applications such as Outlook and E-mails
- Web applications such as Outlook and E-mails
- Information sent over mobile device
- Cloud-based platforms for communication
There are many more.
Different SSL certificates provide different levels of protection. It is crucial to know what each certificate covers.
SSL security is an encrypted channel through which sensitive information can safely travel online. PositiveSSL Multi-Domain Certificates will make sure your website is secure and clients can trust your company. SSL allows you to focus on your work and solve security problems without worrying about additional security costs. You will also see an increase in revenue due to a higher Google ranking and more unique visitors.
What is the difference between Extended Validation SSL Domain Validated SSL and Organisation Validated SSL.
SSL certificates use similar methods to protect encryption, authentication, and integrity. However, the information that they contain about the identities they protect is different. The certificate authority (CA) validates certificates to categorise them. This is a very efficient way to categorise certificates.
- Domain Validation SSL certificates are less secure and require minimal validation. These certificates are often used for informational or blogs sites. They do not require data collection or online payments. This SSL certificate is the cheapest and easiest to obtain.
- Organisation Validation SSL certificates offer a similar level of assurance to the EV SSL certificates. However, the website owner must complete a thorough validation process in order to get one. To distinguish malicious sites, this type of certificate also shows the website owner's information in address bar. OV SSL certificates are the most expensive, after EV SSLs. Their primary purpose is to encrypt sensitive information used during transactions.
- Extended Validation (EV) is the most valuable and expensive SSL certificate. This SSL certificate is often used by high-profile websites that collect data and require online payments. This SSL certificate displays the URL address bar with the country, HTTPS, padlock and name of the company. The address bar displays the information of the website owner to distinguish it from malicious sites.
Your server will send a certificate signing request (CSR) to the Certificate Authority. CSR formal request is a string generated by your server. It is crucial to know what type of software you are running at this point. Ask your hosting provider which type of server software you are using if you aren't sure.