Instead of sending generic emails to your clients you can create and send customised emails from WHMCS for the products they purchase. This feature is part of your reseller hosting service. Below are the steps to create a custom Welcome Email Template.
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to customise your email template
Step 1: Login to your WHMCS Account
Step 2: Navigate to Setup then Select Email Templates
Step 3: Start customising the template
- 3.1 From the drop-down menu select the Product/Service you wish to start customising.
- 3.2 In the unique name field, Enter a name for the new template.
- 3.3 Click Create.
- 3.4 Enter the details you wish to include in the email under the respective fields. To save click Save Changes.
Why Setup your own custom emails?
For welcome emails, your objective should be to gently encourage your subscribers rather than forcing material down their throats as soon as they sign up. To help you create better welcome emails, consider the following advice:
Why are welcome emails important?
It’s vital to give your welcome email a lot of thought. Why? Welcome emails typically have open rates of 50% or higher. In other words, they outperform ordinary email campaigns by 86%.
The average open rate for welcome campaigns is 50%, which is among the highest for any email.
When ought a welcome email to be sent? You should send the first welcome email if you’re utilizing a double opt-in method as soon as a new subscriber confirms their email address. When a new subscriber joins your list without a double opt-in method, you should send them a welcome email right away.
When Must A Welcome Email Be Sent?
Everyone aspires to leave a lasting impression. Your brand can benefit from a series of welcome emails to assist new subscribers form a favourable first impression of your company.
Introduce prospective subscribers to your brand’s vision, values, products, services, and general messaging to make a “positive” first impression in the realm of email marketing.
How frequently should additional automatic emails be sent?
Plan a welcome email or onboarding series to give your new subscribers a thorough idea of your brand rather than just sending one welcome email.
After new subscribers sign up, you might want to send them an email every day for the first three days. Depending on the steps subscribers took after receiving your prior welcome emails, you might prepare static content for each automated email or develop triggered campaigns (if applicable).
Considerations for creating an automated campaign
Each industry or subscriber is distinct. When choosing an email timing, keep the following in mind:
- What kind of schedule does your subscriber have? Depending on their time zone and business hours, plan when to send them emails.
- Give new subscribers information about your social network pages, app, office hours, additional ways to reach you, and anything else that distinguishes your company.
- Consider including names from your firm, such as the CEO or head of sales, in your welcome emails.
- For each welcome email, choose a single, focused theme.